- BA in Creative Writing from Queens College
- Juris Doctor
from Vermont Law School.
- Admitted to the bar of New York and Connecticut
- Criminal Defense attorney for The Legal Aid Society
Editor of Criminal Law books for Matthew Bender & Company. Among
the books I edited were Moore's Federal Practice and Criminal Defense
- Editorial Director for Pharmacy Times magazine - a trade magazine received by 150,000 pharmacists.
- Editor of Generic Products Report - a tabloid publication covering news about generic prescription medications
Group Director of Periodicals for the American Pharmacists Association
- responsible for three magazines and two newsletters, including a scientific
journal and a publication for pharmacy students
- Editor in Chief of Pharmacy Today - a monthly tabloid publication for pharmacists.
Marketing Associate for Landmark on Main Street - a not-for-profit
community center housing the Jeanne Rimsky Theater which presents
performers ranging from The Kingston Trio to Brian Stokes Mitchell.
a freelance basis I have written numerous articles for pharmacists,
doctors, physician assistants, nurses, patients and consumers; created newsletters; managed projects (for
example special supplements to publications) from start to finish;
written marketing pieces; and created learning objectives for
continuing education pieces.
am proficient in the standard Microsoft Office applications, as well as most social media applications, including Twitter, Linked In, Facebook, Pinterest, etc. I posses
proven networking skills and the ability to work with a variety of
people from every organizational level.
am comfortable writing on a variety of topics, including (but not
limited to) health, pharmacy, science/medical topics, law, wellness, fitness, diet, medical
news, wine, food, and travel.
I have had articles published in: AAA Magazine, Clinical Advisor, Cortlandt Forum, Renal & Urology News, Pharmacy Today, Drug Store Management, Non-Foods Management, Newsline (a diabetes publication for pharmacists), Shoppe Talk (a diabetes publication for patients), Pharmacy Times, Women's Wear Daily, Medscape, Generic Products Report, The Port Washington News, The Canadian Pharmaceutical Journal, RxPertise (a GlaxoSmithKline newsletter), The CDM Pharmacist, and Student Pharmacist
I am a regular writer for the AOL owned site - Patch.com, and have written numerous music reviews and restaurant reviews.
I also create all the content for a wine blog - De Vine Inspiration, and a food-related blog, The Fearful Gourmet.
- Volunteer English as a Second Language teacher at the Port Washington Public library
- Serve on the Board of Trustees of the Cow Neck Peninsula Historical Society and appointed as the Recording Secretary.